District 48 1-J & 48 2-J is an equal opportunity employer
K-12 Music Teacher
High School/Middle School Assistant Track Coach
Assistant JH Boys Basketball Coach
Chester-Joplin-Inverness School District #48-1J & #48-2J is accepting applications for the following positions:
K-12 Music Teacher
Ad Placed On: 2018-02-19
Closing Date: Until Filled
CJI Schools is seeking applications for a K-12 Music teacher position for the 2018-2019 school year. Coaching opportunities may be available.
- Plan and develop course of study suitable for a particular grade level following curriculum guidelines of District and state requirements
- Develop and present specific lesson plans, using a variety of means, including lectures, projects, group discussions, exhibits, field trips, audio-visual and library resources, computers, and the Internet
- Prepare assignments and tests for in-school preparation and homework. Monitor, assist, correct and grade student performances.
- Conduct standardized tests in accordance with District Policies and law.
- Maintain order in the classroom and administers discipline when necessary to achieve proper behavior.
- Keep records of academic performance, attendance, and social acclimation. Reports on all aspects of student development for school records and parents; conducts parent-teacher conferences.
- Mandated reporter.
- Comply with all Board policies, rules, regulations, and directives.
- Participate in faculty meetings, educational conferences, professional training seminars, and workshops.
Only minimum duties are listed. Other functions may be required as given or assigned.
Desired Minimum Qualifications Include:
Applicant must possess a valid Montana teaching license with the appropriate endorsements, or show the ability to obtain the appropriate license.
Please include the following documents when applying.
- Letter of Interest
- District Application
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of teaching certificate or the ability to obtain one through OPI.
CJI accepts electronic copies of all application material.
A full job description/minimum qualifications and complete job application may be picked up at the CJI High School office or found on our website.
Please submit completed applications to Jenifer Anderson in the High School Office or to email@example.com.
School District #48-1J & #48-2J is an equal opportunity employer.