K-12 Music Teacher
K-12 Music Teacher
Salary: $31,485.00 Ad Placed On: 04/15/2019
Reports to: Superintendent Tim Bronk
CJI Schools is seeking applications for a K-12 Music teacher position for the 2019-2020 school year. Coaching opportunities may be available.
- Plan and develop course of study suitable for a particular grade level following curriculum guidelines of District and state requirements.
- Develop and present specific lesson plans, using a variety of means, including lectures, projects, group discussions, exhibits, field trips, audio-visual and library resources, computers, and the Internet.
- Prepare assignments and tests for in-school preparation and homework. Monitor, assist, correct and grade student performances.
- Conduct standardized tests in accordance with District Policies and law.
- Maintain order in the classroom and administers discipline when necessary to achieve proper behavior.
- Keep records of academic performance, attendance, and social acclimation. Reports on all aspects of student development for school records and parents; conducts parent-teacher conferences.
- Mandated reporter.
- Comply with all Board policies, rules, regulations, and directives.
- Participate in faculty meetings, educational conferences, professional training seminars, and workshops.
Only minimum duties are listed. Other functions may be required as given or assigned.
Desired Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Valid Montana Teaching Certificate with proper endorsement.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from students, parents, staff, and the community.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of employment and student matters.
- Ability to effectively manage time and responsibilities.
Please include the following documents when applying:
- Letter of Interest
- District Application (download--then fill out)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of teaching certificate or the ability to obtain one through OPI
CJI accepts electronic copies of all application material.
Please submit all necessary documents to John Fauerbach at the CJI Main Office or email the required documents to email@example.com.
School District #48-1J & #48-2J is an equal opportunity employer.