Kitchen Worker/Assistant Cook
Kitchen Worker/Assistant Chef
Salary: $10.00/hr Ad Placed On: 04/11/2019
Closing Date: Until Filled
- Be courteous to members of the community, other employees and students.
- Adhere to all district health and safety policies, including all precautions of the Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan.
- Responsible for helping with food preparation, serving and maintaining the kitchen in a sanitary condition.
- Ensure that all activities are in compliance with district guidelines.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Handle tasks as assigned, including serving lunch and breakfast.
- Operating kitchen equipment.
- Support the values and mission of CJI Schools.
Only the minimum duties are listed. Other functions may be required or given as assigned.
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Willing to work with large-scale food orders while exemplifying kitchen management capabilities.
- The ability to work with other members of a team.
- The ability to read basic cooking instructions and appliance operating manuals.
- Come up with new information, innovative ideas, and techniques.
Physical Requirements/Environmental Conditions:
- Prolonged sitting or standing.
- Manually move, lift, carry, pull, or push heavy objects or materials up to 50 lbs.
- Stooping, bending, and reaching.
- Noisy and crowded environments.
- Will work in and around fumes/odors.
Please turn in physical applications to CJI’s administrative office, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- District Application (download--then fill out)
- 1-3 references